Having the childlike innocence or plump prettiness of a cherub: a round, cherubic face
More example sentences
- The day's troubles seemed to waste away as Laurel looked down at her brother's innocent, cherubic blue eyes and pale blonde hair.
- Back then, it was us against the world, our cherubic innocent faces blissfully wiped clear of reality.
- She had bright green eyes that looked like the leaves on the trees at spring and her lips were cherubic and plump.
angelic, sweet, cute, adorable, appealing, lovable;
innocent, seraphic, saintly
- Example sentences
- The website depicts him crouched sparrow-like on a waterfall, gazing cherubically into the distance while music plays.
- There had been a pause in the conversation as the cherubically smiling portly blonde gentleman looked at him.
- Their throwback sound was helped immensely by the pair of cherubically chubby gals enthusiastically vocalizing back and forth.
Words that rhyme with cherubiccubic, pubic
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.