Having the childlike innocence or plump prettiness of a cherub: a round, cherubic face
More example sentences
- The day's troubles seemed to waste away as Laurel looked down at her brother's innocent, cherubic blue eyes and pale blonde hair.
- Back then, it was us against the world, our cherubic innocent faces blissfully wiped clear of reality.
- She had bright green eyes that looked like the leaves on the trees at spring and her lips were cherubic and plump.
- More example sentences
- The website depicts him crouched sparrow-like on a waterfall, gazing cherubically into the distance while music plays.
- There had been a pause in the conversation as the cherubically smiling portly blonde gentleman looked at him.
- Their throwback sound was helped immensely by the pair of cherubically chubby gals enthusiastically vocalizing back and forth.