- A monogram of chi (Χ) and rho (Ρ) as the first two letters of Greek Khristos Christ, used as a Christian symbol.More example sentences
- A small oil lamp with a chi-rho monogram stood in a small display case.
- Christian iconography on the decorated wall-plaster, including two chi-rhos and six figures with arms outstretched in prayer, suggests that the owners were ardent Christians.
- The site may be particularly important because of its proximity to the famous Hinton St Mary mosaic depicting a chi-rho design.
More definitions of chi-rhoDefinition of chi-rho in:
- The British & World English dictionary