- Cooked breast of chicken in a cream sauce with mushrooms and peppers.More example sentences
- There are many stories about the origin of Chicken à la King, and many of them sound plausible.
- Obviously, dishes similar to chicken à la king were being served at the time.
- Hearty and comforting, Chicken à la King goes equally well over pasta or rice.
said to be named after E. Clark King, proprietor of a New York hotel.
More definitions of chicken à la kingDefinition of chicken à la king in:
- The British & World English dictionary