- Denoting a situation in which each of two things appears to be necessary to the other, making it impossible to say which came first.More example sentences
- It then becomes a chicken-and-egg situation - without experience, they cannot find work and without work, they cannot gain experience.
- This, of course, is a chicken-and-egg situation.
- We have here the classic chicken-and-egg situation.
More definitions of chicken-and-eggDefinition of chicken-and-egg in:
- The British & World English dictionary