- 1Food for poultry.More example sentences
- In this instance, the dioxin source was traced to contaminated animal fats that had been added to chicken feed and other animal feedstuffs.
- Paradoxically, the factory was used to develop revolutionary chicken feed to increase the weight of chickens with greater, industrial efficiency.
- She picked up the bag of chicken feed and started tossing it about to the chickens that had gathered about her feet.
- 1.1 • informal An insignificant amount of money: the pay was chicken feed for the work I put inMore example sentences
- Surely it's not for the £500,000 paid for the serialisation rights - pure chicken feed to Britain's richest footballer.
- If the member calls $20 million chicken feed, then the Government should be paying the extra $16 million.
- But that absolutely is chicken feed compared to the numbers that will be paid through a highly negotiated collective arrangement.
More definitions of chicken feedDefinition of chicken feed in:
- The British & World English dictionary