Definition of child care in English:
1The action or skill of looking after children.
- What is it about men and their utter inability to cope with the normal minutia of child care?
- The magazines can help a woman or man become a better parent by reading about child care.
- While women may know most about child care and home hygiene, men may make budget decisions.
1.1The care of children by a day-care center, babysitter, or other provider while parents are working.
- There is much confusion about the type of childcare services available to parents.
- There are several different childcare options available to parents returning to work.
- Many agree that the government needs to invest more in parental leave and quality childcare.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan