- 1A machine for cooling something, especially a cold cabinet or refrigerator for keeping stored food a few degrees above freezing.More example sentences
- The generator is needed to keep the store's freezers, chiller cabinets and tills going in the event of a grid failure.
- Steve is raiding the Jack Daniels and Mike is in the chiller cabinet getting the mixers for the Brandy.
- The chillers cool water to 39 degrees and then the water is piped to customers' buildings for use in their air-conditioning systems.
- 2 short for spine-chiller.More example sentences
- Like the age-old concept of customer service, it seems that the thriller element in many modern psychological or sociological chillers is all but missing.
- Runaway Jury is a good Grisham movie, Mystic River is a very good drama, and Texas Chainsaw Massacre is an excellent chiller thriller.
- One of the classics of this era is the Howard Hawks chiller (cue ominous, brassy music score)
More definitions of chillerDefinition of chiller in:
- The British & World English dictionary