Definition of chillum in English:
noun (plural chillums)
- I personally knew somebody who was in the Afghanni hills with the Mujaheddin at the time of the late Civil War - he shared chillums with them when they were shelling Russian airplanes - mad one.
- If your notion of nirvana is a chillum and a chill-out zone, you won't want to find yourself stranded in a resort full of retirees.
- I sat down next to a local transvestite who offered me some chillum to smoke.
1.1A pipe used for smoking marijuana.
- The chillum pipe passes from one hand to the other, welcomed eagerly by glazed eyes and parched lips, with that booming thanksgiving note, ‘Boom Shankar’!
- A couple of the photos show Buju burning his chillum pipe.
- They are sitting on a log, munching on nachos, cracking open a few cans of Pnakotikmanuskriptenbrau and passing around a chillum full of industrial strength Moroccan slate.’
from Hindi cilam.
Definition of chillum in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia