- Of, relating to, or containing chlorine in the pentavalent state.More example sentences
- The solid manganese dioxide is then separated from the chloric acid solution containing zinc ions.
- For instance, when the hundred parts are diminished to sixty, they constitute the strong chloric ether of Dr. Warren, and the alterations in that compound are subsequently shown.
- The second part of the liquor destined to undergo quantitative analysis was treated by H2S when the most important part of chloric and azotic acids were driven out by a prolonged ebullition.
More definitions of chloricDefinition of chloric in:
- The British & World English dictionary