- A weak acid with oxidizing properties, formed when chlorine dioxide dissolves in water.
More example sentences
- Chemical formula: HClO2
- This then passes through the catalyst which assists the conversion of chlorous acid to chlorine dioxide.
- In addition, these pumps automatically proportion the chlorous acid dose over a range of 0.25 to 30-gpm.
- It is anticipated that the chlorous acid would be shipped to the plant site by, e.g., tank truck or railway tank car.
More definitions of chlorous acidDefinition of chlorous acid in:
- The British & World English dictionary