- Argue in a tiresomely pedantic way; quibble.[ mid 16th century: from a dialect use of chop meaning 'bandy words']More example sentences
- Does not this beautiful piece of chop logic rely on a false equivalence between hunting to eat and looking for sexual gratification?
- Instead, they talk, chopping logic, competing with Alice and each other, and often mentioning things ‘natural’ animals might be imagined to talk about, like fear, death, and being eaten.
- The Navy approach comes across as theoretical because it uses a textbook approach based on ‘chop logic’ and is not utilitarian.
More definitions of chop logicDefinition of chop logic in:
- The British & World English dictionary