- The quality of color, independent of brightness.More example sentences
- A previous study of pied flycatchers Ficedula hypoleuca showed that the chromaticity of the characteristic blue eggs of this species was associated with male provisioning rate to resulting nestlings.
- As a result, the stability of the luminance and the chromaticity can be preserved against age deterioration.
- If you look at an instrument's data sheet, you will see uncertainty values on the order of 0.002 in chromaticity (x, y) and 2% in luminance.
More definitions of chromaticityDefinition of chromaticity in:
- The British & World English dictionary