Definition of chromatograph in English:
1An apparatus for performing chromatography.
- For each set of analyses, a sample of ambient air was injected into the chromatograph to monitor calibration.
- Mass spectrometers often are attached to chromatographs.
- The injector and detector of the chromatograph were maintained at 250 and 275 deg C, respectively.
1.1 another term for chromatogram.
- The HPLC chromatographs were compared to the chromatograph of ‘Linetta,’ a rapeseed variety widely used as a standard for glucosinolate identification.
- UV-absorbance chromatographs for each line were compared with a chromatograph of the unmixed standard reaction that had been subjected to denaturation/reannealing.
- Review of example chromatographs for Hb O-Arab in the published literature shows the presence of this minor peak.2-5 It is assumed that this minor peak is glycosylated Hb O-Arab or possibly a degraded product of this hemoglobin.
Definition of chromatograph in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India