- A bright yellow pigment made from lead chromate, now little used.More example sentences
- The pigments used - chrome yellow, red lead, red ocher, and yellow ocher - were ground in linseed oil using a marble muller and stone slab.
- The two paint boxes were found to contain Prussian blue, chrome yellow, vermilion (a red mercury sulfide pigment), and red earth.
- Use the oil rag with a small amount of chrome yellow and raw sienna tube oil color to wipe over the white areas of the panel and soften into the background.
More definitions of chrome yellowDefinition of chrome yellow in:
- The British & World English dictionary