- Of chromium with a higher valence, usually three. Compare with chromous.More example sentences
- In another technique, the scientists give the cows gel capsules of chromic oxide, a harmless substance that passes undigested through the animals.
- Chromium additions impart improved resistance to oxidizing media such as nitric and chromic acids.
- Digestibility was estimated using chromic oxide as an external marker.
More definitions of chromicDefinition of chromic in:
- The British & World English dictionary