- another term for chrome steel.More example sentences
- Clad steels can have as the cladding material chromium steel in the 12-15% range, stainless steels primarily of the 18/8 and 25/12 analysis, nickel base alloys such as Monel and Inconel, copper-nickel, and copper.
- The carbon content of the pearlite in a 12% chromium steel is 0,33%, as compared with 0,87 in an ordinary steel.
- The monolith is finally inserted in a stainless, chromium steel housing and is ready to purify 95% of exhaust gasses.
More definitions of chromium steelDefinition of chromium steel in:
- The British & World English dictionary