- A substance that can be readily converted into a dye or other colored compound.More example sentences
- Immunohistochemistry was performed on an automated immunostainer using the antibodies listed in Table 2 with diaminobenzidine as the chromogen.
- The second step was a normalization of the staining intensity range to adjust for batch specific background and maximal staining intensity by the chromogen.
- The latter enzyme reacts with a chromogen to produce the final color.
More definitions of chromogenDefinition of chromogen in:
- The British & World English dictionary