Definition of cigarette in English:
1A thin cylinder of finely cut tobacco rolled in paper for smoking.
- There is a perception that light smoking or smoking low tar cigarettes is not dangerous.
- Her voice was low and husky from smoking twenty cigarettes a day in that sexy cigarette holder she always used.
- What is the best way to stop tobacconists selling cigarettes to children?
1.1A cylinder containing a narcotic, herbs, or a medicated substance for smoking.
- The following morning he said he rolled several cannabis cigarettes to smoke during the day.
- Herbal cigarettes, sold in pharmacies and health stores, have a very limited market.
- The gradual replacement of regular cigarettes with non-tobacco herbal cigarettes is an effective aid in tobacco detoxification.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.