- A piece of thin paper with a gummed edge in which tobacco can be rolled to make a cigarette.More example sentences
- He rolled it up in a piece of cigarette paper, and walked back into the room.
- It will also be illegal to have an unlit cigarette in your mouth, as ‘tobacco product’ includes any cigarette paper, tube or filter made for use in the smoking of tobacco.
- ‘Rizla have become the equivalent of Hoover in the cigarette paper business,’ he said.
More definitions of cigarette paperDefinition of cigarette paper in:
- The British & World English dictionary