- another term for coriander (especially the leaves).More example sentences
- Had I really planned ahead, this could have been garnished with chopped parsley, cilantro or green onion.
- Strain the oil and add chopped parsley and cilantro before serving.
- Soon we'll have baby carrots and lima beans to eat with our basil, rosemary, cilantro and parsley.
1920s: from Spanish, from Latin coliandrum 'coriander'.
More definitions of cilantroDefinition of cilantro in:
- The British & World English dictionary