- A lightweight building brick made from small cinders mixed with sand and cement.More example sentences
- His dark patio was hemmed in by a cinder block retaining wall that created a barrier between the 1940s house and the rest of the yard.
- She is walking me through the skeleton of the future clinic, which is being built cinder block by cinder block beside the old one.
- For brick, concrete and cinder block, only latex should be used.
More definitions of cinder blockDefinition of cinder block in:
- The British & World English dictionary