- A person who is fond of motion pictures.More example sentences
- Growing up in the slums of Hong Kong, he became an avid cinephile, particularly interested in European, American and Japanese cinema.
- It is not an exaggeration to say that for several generations of film-makers and cinephiles, Bergman practically defined cinema.
- For cinephiles and would-be film-makers, Coppola's directorial debut makes for an excellent reference point and source of ideas.
More definitions of cinephileDefinition of cinephile in:
- The British & World English dictionary