noun• trademark , chiefly North American
- A movie theater with several separate screens; a multiplex.More example sentences
- There are really only three action movies hitting the cineplexes in the holiday season without franchise credentials.
- The film boasts an emotional honesty all too rarely seen at cineplexes these days.
- Mental illness is too complex a subject for an hour and a half at the cineplex.
More definitions of cineplexDefinition of cineplex in:
- The British & World English dictionary