- A thin rigid board containing an electric circuit; a printed circuit.More example sentences
- With the circuit board securely fastened thereon, the upper board is placed on the lower board.
- The system works through an electronic circuit board attached to the coin acceptor in a vending machine.
- A motherboard - a circuit board on which computer chips are joined together - is the basis of a computer.
More definitions of circuit boardDefinition of circuit board in:
- The British & World English dictionary