- A technique of inhaling through the nose while blowing air through the lips from the cheeks, used to maintain constant exhalation especially by players of certain wind instruments.More example sentences
- He displays an impressive circular breathing technique on bass clarinet.
- Notable live highlights were show-stopping performances from the likes of Courtney Pine, who amazed with his virtuoso display of circular breathing.
- He was a master of the circular breathing technique and he could play flute with his nose.
More definitions of circular breathingDefinition of circular breathing in:
- The British & World English dictionary