- Moving or situated around the moon: a circumlunar flightMore example sentences
- A Soyuz, with a logistics module attached, rounds the Moon on a circumlunar mission.
- Kennedy approved more money for Saturn, but not for Apollo, which was then planned to eventually conduct circumlunar flights, not a Moon landing.
- These will include the basic vehicle, along with a plan to develop it into something capable of a circumlunar flight.
More definitions of circumlunarDefinition of circumlunar in:
- The British & World English dictionary