- Denoting or relating to a person whose self-identity conforms with the gender that corresponds to their biological sex: this newfound attention to the plight of black trans folks by primarily cisgender allies is timely and necessary Compare with transgender.More example sentences
- There were also cisgender researchers involved (such as myself) with diverse research backgrounds.
- It doesn't harm cisgendered women to try and understand the challenges transgendered women experience.
- It's impossible to be sure (on the Internet no one knows if you're cisgendered) but a sizable minority of these commenters seemed to be female.
More definitions of cisgenderDefinition of cisgender in:
- The British & World English dictionary