- The cultivation of citrus fruit trees.More example sentences
- The motivation was the severe frost that in 1962 destroyed a large part of citriculture in the United States.
- He became known as a world authority on citrus, and was well versed in many other areas of citriculture.
- Until recently, expansion of citriculture was accomplished by the propagation and distribution of material originally introduced via nurseries.
More definitions of citricultureDefinition of citriculture in:
- The British & World English dictionary