The supposed faculty of perceiving, as if by hearing, what is inaudible.
- The mediums demonstrated every variety of psychic power from clairvoyance and clairaudience to telekinesis and telepathy.
- Jesus and the other prophets in the Old and New Testaments received their visions and messages through clairvoyance and clairaudience.
- My devotees may spontaneously experience but do not practice clairvoyance, clairaudience, astral projection, and mind-reading.
clairaudient adjective& noun
- Example sentences
- And although most experienced clairaudients can keep up with the pace, sometimes the thoughts of the spirits come in so quickly that the clairaudient can miss part of the message.
- Through his well-developed clairvoyant and clairaudient abilities, Gurudeva sometimes saw and communicated with inner-world beings.
- Upon receiving clairaudient transmissions from the angels, Victoria would go frequently to the Native American sacred ground of Lake Bonneville.
Mid 19th century: from French clair 'clear' + audience, on the pattern of clairvoyance.
Definition of clairaudience in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.