Definition of clarkia in English:
A North American plant with showy white, pink, or purple flowers, cultivated as a border plant in gardens.
- Genus Clarkia, family Onagraceae
- Cool-season annuals such as clarkia, Iceland poppy, lobelia, pansy, and stock can't stand intense summer heat.
- The poppies and clarkias began to straighten up, and the smaller shrubs saw the sunlight again.
- Many old favourites are here, including poppies, daisies and clarkias and hollyhocks.
Words that rhyme with clarkiasouvlakia
Definition of clarkia in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan