- A series of mouse clicks made while using a website or in linking to multiple websites.More example sentences
- She points out that there are on-line businesses that track users' clickstreams.
- It doesn't take long to accumulate a terabyte of clickstream when you have a large-scale, actively used Web site.
- Catlett himself called for new legal rights for Americans to repossess the ‘billions of pieces of clickstream data’ which online advertisers have ‘pilfered’ from them.
More definitions of clickstreamDefinition of clickstream in:
- The British & World English dictionary