- 1A person or animal that climbs: leopards are great tree climbersMore example sentences
- And naturally, they are expert tree climbers as well.
- Jenkins says that he sees no sign that tree climbers are slipping into a macho ‘summit or bust’ mindset.
- There's a side of me that enjoys watching these tree climbers having their deep fun.
- 1.1A mountaineer.More example sentences
- Each year they receive dozens of calls reporting lost walkers, stranded climbers or injured mountaineers.
- We have had a long history of walkers and climbers coming here and we would certainly welcome the mountain bikers.
- Sherpas, the Himalayan locals living in the borders of Tibet and Nepal, challenge the mountain routinely when assisting climbers and also deeply subscribe to this belief.
- 1.2A climbing plant.More example sentences
- Terraces brim with pot plants and climbers - honeysuckle, hydrangeas, lavender.
- When planting tree roses, climbers or ramblers with long stems, tie them to stakes or supports immediately after planting.
- More than 20,000 smaller trees and shrubs of varying types will also be planted, including climbers trained across the environmental barrier.
- 1.3 see social climber.
More definitions of climberDefinition of climber in:
- The British & World English dictionary