Definition of clinquant in English:
Glittering with gold and silver; tinseled.
- We are specialized in warp and weft knitted garment fabrics, and lining fabrics, such as polar fleece, ant fleece, short hair velvet, suede, clinquant velvet, mercerized velvet, PU leather and printed fabric.
- Our company is equipped with machines from Germany, which specialize in producing chamois fabric, silk flannelette, clinquant flannelette, and mesh cloth.
- The temple is magnificent and spectacular with clinquant gold-plates and copper tiles.
nounBack to top
1Imitation gold leaf.
- According to different purposes of clients, we may use pure gold foil or imported depigmentation-resistant clinquant and silver foil.
- Finding that one verse in Virgil is worth all the clinquant or tinsel of Tasso.
- The barrels are a clinquant finish crafted through a 10-step process.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan