- A combined radio and alarm clock that can be set so that the radio will come on at the desired time.More example sentences
- Even when his mother finally caught him, Graça couldn't kick the habit, and would covertly sneak his bedside clock radio under his covers.
- He turned his head to the clock radio on his bedside table and did a double take.
- The game clock was slightly larger than your clock radio.
More definitions of clock radioDefinition of clock radio in:
- The British & World English dictionary