- The operating speed of a computer or its microprocessor, defined as the rate at which it performs internal operations and expressed in cycles per second (megahertz).More example sentences
- The core clock speed and memory interface speeds of the slower cards have yet to be determined, according to the spokesman.
- After all, a clock speed of 2200 MHz should not be any sort of a problem for a 0.13 micron design.
- However the clock speed of the CPU matters much less then the video card at higher settings.
More definitions of clock speedDefinition of clock speed in:
- The British & World English dictionary