- US A drug dealer, especially one who sells cocaine or crack.More example sentences
- First, in reconceptualizing the narrative, Lee focuses on Strike, a young drug dealer, or clocker.
- At the beginning of the film, there is little to differentiate Strike from his clocker counterparts.
- By all accounts, Rocco is correct to look to Strike for the murder, since Strike is the homeboy, the clocker, the criminal with a record.
More definitions of clockerDefinition of clocker in:
- The British & World English dictionary