- (Of two or more things) placed or occurring with little space in between: her eyes were too close-set for beautyMore example sentences
- This pleasing prodigality would be easier to browse if the columns of text were not so close-set.
- He looks at you with close-set yellow eyes without knowing what happened.
- The emergence of primates, with their close-set eyes and stereoscopic vision, coincided with the appearance of flowering plants and the new host of insects that fed on them.
More definitions of close-setDefinition of close-set in:
- The British & World English dictionary