- 1A shave in which the hair is cut very short.More example sentences
- Secondly, it softens the hair, offering a close shave.
- If good grooming is more his game, then the store has a stylish chrome shaving rack complete with everything he needs for a close shave: gel, razor, cloth and mirror.
- It has triple blades for an extra close shave and built-in shaving solid for extra softness.
- 2 • informal another term for close call.
More definitions of close shaveDefinition of close shave in:
- The British & World English dictionary