- The dropping of crystals into clouds to cause rain.More example sentences
- ‘We all work on cloud seeding to make rain fall and increase the volume of raindrops,’ he says.
- Some studies have suggested that cloud seeding actually reduces rainfall, or merely redistributes it.
- He also said the international climatology community had yet to recommend cloud seeding or other weather modification methods to resolve the ongoing drought.
More definitions of cloud seedingDefinition of cloud seeding in:
- The British & World English dictionary