Definition of clouded leopard in English:
A large spotted cat that hunts in trees at twilight and is found in forests in Southeast Asia.
- Neofelis nebulosa, family Felidae
- From this common ancestor all the big cats emerged 6.4 million years ago - lions, jaguars, leopards, tigers, and snow and clouded leopards.
- Looking far to the west, the primeval forest is said to be home for hundreds of animals such as black bears, clouded leopards and rhesus monkeys.
- Tigers, clouded leopards, rare bird species, and countless other exotic species enjoyed a relatively unmolested existence.
Definition of clouded leopard in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.