A large spotted cat that hunts in trees at twilight and is found in forests in Southeast Asia.
- Neofelis nebulosa, family Felidae
More example sentences
- From this common ancestor all the big cats emerged 6.4 million years ago - lions, jaguars, leopards, tigers, and snow and clouded leopards.
- Looking far to the west, the primeval forest is said to be home for hundreds of animals such as black bears, clouded leopards and rhesus monkeys.
- Tigers, clouded leopards, rare bird species, and countless other exotic species enjoyed a relatively unmolested existence.
More definitions of clouded leopardDefinition of clouded leopard in:
- The British & World English dictionary