- Suitable for membership of a club because of one’s sociability or popularity.More example sentences
- His predecessor rarely set foot in the White Heather Club, but he is a clubbable kind of chap.
- Not being clubbable - indeed, not being admitted into some clubs - she rose above the leadership of the party before taking it.
- Unmarried, very short, plump early in life, fat later, overdressed, vain, and watchful, Gibbon was easy to make fun of, and though he belonged to Johnson's Club, he was not a clubbable man.
More definitions of clubbableDefinition of clubbable in:
- The British & World English dictionary