- A bomb that releases a number of projectiles on impact to injure or damage personnel and vehicles.More example sentences
- The sole instance that bears a distinct resemblance to modern techniques is the scorpion bomb - the very name conjures an image of a cluster bomb delivering stinging poisonous fragments onto the enemy.
- Armed with 1,000 pound high explosive and cluster bomb warheads, the missiles have ranges of 500-700 kilometers.
- The fragments of shrapnel from a cluster bomb were picked from his chest.
More definitions of cluster bombDefinition of cluster bomb in:
- The British & World English dictionary