- see scuttle1.More example sentences
- But kids had much fun fighting over who was to wash-up, change napkins, make beds, peel spuds, run errands, chop firewood, fill the coal scuttle, and black lead the grate.
- Glad to read you won't have to fight with the coal scuttle anymore.
- In the front room is a scattering of copper bowls of various sizes, copper coal scuttles, metal templates and copper sheets.
More definitions of coal scuttleDefinition of coal scuttle in:
- The British & World English dictionary