adjective & adverb
- All the way across an island or continent: [as adverb]: retail stores from coast to coast (as adjective coast-to-coast) a coast-to-coast journeyMore example sentences
- She said her husband, had got a diary of Helen's, charting the coast-to-coast walk they completed together 14 years ago.
- Will her family get wall-to-wall and coast-to-coast coverage in the media?
- The company also plans to complete a coast-to-coast link that will put a coffee-shop in every state.
More definitions of coast to coastDefinition of coast to coast in:
- The British & World English dictionary