- (Of horses, dogs, and other animals) shortish and thickset; stocky.More example sentences
- Words such as broad, thick, powerful and cobby defined Persian cats, while Turkish Angoras answered to descriptors that included slim, graceful and lithe.
- A graceful, medium-size cat - neither cobby nor svelte - the Egyptian mau has randomly distributed spots of varying sizes and shapes on its torso.
- The Aby is also a cat that strikes a medium between the cobby type and the svelte, elongated breeds.
More definitions of cobbyDefinition of cobby in:
- The British & World English dictionary