- another term for ubiquinone.More example sentences
- Topical creams containing antioxidants like vitamin C or coenzyme Q 10 rebuild collagen and stop free radicals from interfering with the body's own natural repair process.
- Because coenzyme Q 10 is classified as a dietary supplement, it is not regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- Ubiquinone, or coenzyme Q, is a ubiquitous electron-shuttling molecule found in nearly all cells.
Q from quinone.
More definitions of coenzyme QDefinition of coenzyme Q in:
- The British & World English dictionary