- 1A small, informal restaurant, as found in a hotel.More example sentences
- He debated having a cup of coffee in the hotel coffee shop, but decided against it.
- Dressed in a blue shirt, he sat at the coffee shop at the hotel all set to brief media people on a product launch.
- This is basically the hotel coffee shop, with a nice outdoor terrace and an international menu.
- 1.1A cafe serving coffee and light refreshments.More example sentences
- You could pick up that piece of information in a coffee shop, a barber shop or the House cloakroom.
- Devon glanced at the entrance to the trendy little coffee shop just as I came through the door.
- The Fractured Bean coffee shop was just down the street and he arrived in plenty of time.
More definitions of coffee shopDefinition of coffee shop in:
- The British & World English dictionary