Definition of coffee shop in English:
1A cafe serving coffee and light refreshments.
- You could pick up that piece of information in a coffee shop, a barber shop or the House cloakroom.
- Devon glanced at the entrance to the trendy little coffee shop just as I came through the door.
- The Fractured Bean coffee shop was just down the street and he arrived in plenty of time.
1.1A small, informal restaurant.
- He debated having a cup of coffee in the hotel coffee shop, but decided against it.
- Dressed in a blue shirt, he sat at the coffee shop at the hotel all set to brief media people on a product launch.
- This is basically the hotel coffee shop, with a nice outdoor terrace and an international menu.
Definition of coffee shop in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan