Definition of coffee shop in English:
1A cafe serving coffee and light refreshments.
- You could pick up that piece of information in a coffee shop, a barber shop or the House cloakroom.
- Devon glanced at the entrance to the trendy little coffee shop just as I came through the door.
- The Fractured Bean coffee shop was just down the street and he arrived in plenty of time.
1.1A small, informal restaurant.
- He debated having a cup of coffee in the hotel coffee shop, but decided against it.
- Dressed in a blue shirt, he sat at the coffee shop at the hotel all set to brief media people on a product launch.
- This is basically the hotel coffee shop, with a nice outdoor terrace and an international menu.
Definition of coffee shop in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.