Definition of cohost in English:
A joint host.
- It is still good advice. Last spring Tyson received rave reviews for his stint as cohost on ABC's late night talk show, Jimmy Kimmel Live; and, not surprisingly, rumors of a Mike Tyson reality show are in the air.
- He remained in Buffalo for some time, working as a correspondent for the Empire Star Weekly, a black community newspaper, and serving as cohost of a local radio program that was canceled after Reed conducted an interview with Malcolm X.
- The radio station where he was cohost was in downtown Philadelphia.
verb[with object] Back to top
Act as a joint host.
- Prior to hosting Crossfire, he cohosted CNN's Spin Room.
- The ACS Division of History of Chemistry and the Chemical Heritage Foundation are cohosting a piano concert at Washington Convention Center on Tuesday, August 30, at 5: 30 PM.
- Smith's most recent gig was cohosting CNET News.com.
Definition of cohost in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.