- 1A brown carbonated drink that is flavored with an extract of cola nuts, or with a similar flavoring.[shortening of Coca-Cola]More example sentences
- The most common mixers are orange, grapefruit, and cranberry juices; club soda; tonic water; cola and ginger ale.
- What's more, tea, cola, and energy drinks contain caffeine.
- Vanilla, too, pairs naturally well with mixers that have vanilla tones of their own, including cream soda and cola.
More definitions of COLADefinition of cola in:
- The British & World English dictionary