Definition of colchicum in English:
noun (plural colchicums)
1A plant of a genus that includes the autumn crocuses.
- Genus Colchicum, family Liliaceae
- You also can plant squirrel-proof bulbs like daffodils and colchicums.
- There are two different types of fall blooming bulbs, colchicums and crocus.
- On warm nights they have begun nibbling the freshly emerging foliage of my autumn-flowering colchicums.
Definition of colchicum in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan